Is it possible to re enamel a cooking spoon?

I bought a pair of enameled cooking spoons from Sur La Table last year. They’re white with blue splattered paint (Golden Rabbit brand), one slotted and one regular and i used one to make homemade spaghetti os and I think using it with tomato sauce as well as my stainless steel all-clad cookware did it in. I noticed a little bit of rust on the tip and haven’t used it since bc I’m sure eating rust is ill-advised. The thing is, i still love it so I’m fine not cooking acidic things with it as long as I can keep it. I also don’t want to keep something that can’t be fixed, I’m trying to declutter things that are of no use to me as well. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with that. TIA!

submitted by /u/sandrageez
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/ykhqcA7

Comments