How to meal prep chicken to mix in a salad?

So the other week I cooked up diced chicken on the stove to get ready to put into a salad mix to meal prep for 4 days. I noticed however that my chicken just seemed so dry after just 1 night in the fridge, even the 1st serving that I ate right after meal prepping it all.

My salad consists of Romaine lettuce, penne pasta, diced chicken breasts, shredded parmesian cheese mixed together. Once I take it out the fridge I'll add ceasar dressing.

Wondering what I can do or try to make my chicken taste less dry when meal prepping this all (this is also the case with anything else I ever meal prep with chicken).

My lettuce always tastes a bit soggy after being in fridge overnight as well so not sure if that makes a difference...?

submitted by /u/TYR9_official
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/sqOgaJI

Comments