Is there a reason my baked goods turn out better when I make them with spite in my heart?

Hi, I've been cooking as a hobby for a while now and I was wondering if anyone could help me understand: when I cook with love, my dishes always turn out better but the same isn't true for baked goods. I have tried many times to bake for the same reason, but often they turn out insipid, bland, or it remarkable. The other day, I filled myself with spite at the act of baking. I belittled my yeast, cursed my oven and its many hot spots, and even lamented the family who asked me to bake ---it was the best bread I've ever made.

Does anyone know the reason for this? Why is the outcome better when you cook with love but bake with spite?

submitted by /u/kidleviathan
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/qzmoY9v

Comments