Never cooked with Orzo. Any advice before I begin?

Going to make lemon herb chicken with orzo. I will be using chicken breasts cut into medallions and marinated with the lemon herb mixture.

For the orzo, I am thinking about utilizing chicken broth instead of water. How much will this add to the flavor of the pasta itself? I don't expect it to be on par with rice since rice absorbs liquid.

Also, if anyone has experience with a similar recipe and would be willing to provide a bit of advice or suggestions, I would appreciate it. These questions may sound as if I lack common sense -- I question this myself -- however, when I cook with new ingredients, I always try to get input from those that regularly use them.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/ID_Psychy
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/khENRsm

Comments