I made a vegan crème brûlée and it’s soup…will it thicken overnight?pls help I got guest coming over

I kinda made up the recipe because I couldn’t find one with bananas in it and I hat a lot of them.I caramelized the bananas a little with butter and sugar.I made the rest with coconut milk and corn starch.I added a little bit hazelnut,it was blended like almond flower.I blended everything together and heated until it thickened a little and put them in the fridge.it’s been like an hour and a half maybe and it’s still the same consistency I will serve them in 16 hours will it thicken or will it stay the same…i don’t know why I just didn’t go off on one recipe..it’s also a huge batch lol I don’t know what I was thinking my guests are so important to me and im so exhausted from all the other cooking…

submitted by /u/gigibbSOS
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://www.reddit.com/r/AskCulinary/comments/1d18v23/i_made_a_vegan_crème_brûlée_and_its_soupwill_it/

Comments