Chocolate Sauce Variations

Hello I am trying to make a chocolate sauce to infuse my cookies with, a dark chocolate and a white chocolate, I think I got the ratios down liquid between chocolate, but I am wondering the best liquid to make the smoothest chocolate sauce. I see recipes that say, milk, cream or coconut oil or combinations of the three, I have tried it with heavy cream the sauce came out pretty good, with a 1:1 ratio for dark chocolate and 2:1 for white chocolate. How would using coconut oil or milk affect the taste and texture of the sauce. I usually make my sauce by boiling cream and pouring over chocolate letting it sit then whisk until combined. Does anyone have any insight on this ?

submitted by /u/Drufus726
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/f2qDEJV

Comments