Cereal milk…

I want to make cereal milk, and I’m looking for the best way to do it. I thought it's gonna be easy, just pour some hot milk on some cornflakes, leave it overnight and boom! Cereal milk. But apparently not… I've watched a few recipes and have a few ideas but I wanted to ask before I waste a bunch of cereal and milk.

1- Toasted vs. untoasted cereal. 2- Cold vs hot milk. 3- leave it for 1 hour vs 1 day. 4- add or skip sugar. 5- should I keep it outside while it sits in the milk or keep it in the fridge? 6- What can I do with the cereal after it’s soggy and strained? I don't wanna be wasteful… 7- Someone suggested blending the whole thing after it’s done sitting in the milk and straining the rest with a cheesecloth.

Let me know how you guys would go about it.

submitted by /u/Dedsec6613
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3xbnfZ8

Comments