Polish Pierogi Help

Hi, so I’m originally from Ct and used to amazing pierogis like Millie’s from Mass! I prefer just the cheese compared to potato and cheese. So I’ve just moved to England recently and went to a polish shop. They had frozen cheese pierogis and I was hoping they would be like the ones I like back home. Alas they are not they said cottage cheese and we’re extremely sweet like a dessert. I was not a fan. I’ve seen they have cheese in the store called twarog which is supposed to be I think like farmers cheese. But I don’t know if farmers cheese here is like it is back home. I don’t want a dessert sweet pierogi. I like to fry them in butter. Are cheese pierogis like back home just not a thing here? Or did I just pick up the wrong bag? I realize I might have to just make them myself as well but if I get that cheese is it going to be crazy sweet? Thank you for all your help!

submitted by /u/TrueBloodLover07
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/wWtKTs2

Comments