Homemade Chocolate Too Soft Out Of Fridge, Help!

I made the following recipe, it went well (kept the sugars and fat in decent range for the scope) and it's very tasty, smooth and snappy when fresh from the fridge, but it doesn't take long after I take it out from the fridge before it goes softer (not too soft like melting but enough to bend and break easier and leave fingers dirty after handling. Though I am pretty much sure it would melt if transported anywhere), why could that happen? please advice:

30% nibs 30% coconut sugar 20% powdered milk 20% cacao butter

It might be because my inexperienced tempering process (45°C->27°C->30°C) , but I don’t know, seems too soft just for that to be the cause

submitted by /u/diaconu2
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/0eHVyFs

Comments