Needing help on Indian Food 'Professional' recipe development

I am interested in starting a small Indian restaurant, nothing fancy. The issue is, I am not a chef and try as I might, I can never cook Indian food to taste quite like I want.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to have a recipe developed for you? I have not done thisbefore, but this seems like the next logical step.

I see a lot of other forums, and it looks like there are recipe developers out there, but I am looking for Indian (restaurants style tikka masala type stuff) recipes.

Any help would be much appreciated on getting a recipe professionally developed for American/British restaurant style Indian food.

*of note: Please stick to the original question and leave comments like "If you can't cook, stay outta the kitchen," "Restaurants are a waste of money," "This is a bad idea," etc. etc.

**I own a couple small businesses, and am looking to add this idea as another one.

submitted by /u/Rad_Dude_123
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/qaN3coB

Comments