Help with Creme brulee

Hi everybody. I'm a good cook and I love cooking new dishes.

Tomorrow, for a lunch get together, I offered to make cremee brulee. I have never done it before but I'm confident with water baths & I own a candy thermometer.

Anyway. I went over to help a colleague move, they ended up offering me a bong hit because I really don't get high with joints to see if it'd work better.

Long story short: I am now a bit too high to mess up making this.

Most recipes don't have measures in metric, just cups. Eggs here are exceptionally small recently: how many small egg yolks count towards 15 large egg yolks?

If anyone has a recipe with specifics measures or a tip to make sure it sets (cornstarch? gelatine? agat agar?). If the texture isn't right it's ok as long as it's solid. I don't have time to fix it!!!

submitted by /u/iamwhtvryousayiam
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/A5Fuyqw

Comments