Salads to pair with Thanksgiving Dinner

I’m looking for some recommendations on a salad that would stand up well with/compliment a lot of traditional fall flavours for Canadian Thanksgiving this coming weekend.

I’ve got a small group and will be doing the following:

Butternut squash soup Roast beef w a pan gravy Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin w a lemon/thyme cream Roast garlic and aged cheddar mashed Garlic green beans Potentially some sweet potato mash and home made stuffing

I like the idea of nixing the stuffing and sweet potato mash and serving up a fresh salad. I’ve never paired a salad against the squash, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, thyme etc that this meal will be heavy on. Even thinking about a tomato with this meal seems wrong to me lol

Any ideas are appreciated.

submitted by /u/TentativelyCommitted
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/vJe2Ih8

Comments