Culinary training for a busy person

I love cooking for my family and guests. I have a lot of commitments of my time between work, family and related travel. With that context, could anyone recommend how I could skill up? I'm open to evening classes, online schools, or anything that I can work into my schedule, really. I'm looking to learn the fundamentals that chefs (respectfully) probably take for granted after working in a kitchen for a while. I toured CIA back in the day, but I realized that I wasn't passionate enough to sacrifice what chefs had to in order to follow their dreams. I'm passionate enough to enjoy cooking for myself and others, now I'd like to up my game. Anyway, any suggestions would be welcome!

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask!

submitted by /u/cptngeek
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/HWS4fI2

Comments