Why are there no aprons with long sleeves?

When I cook, I always wear an apron. However, I’ve been trying to find a long sleeve apron for the following benefits 1. To protect odours from jumper or jacket sleeves - protecting my clothes from cooking smells is a key reason for me to wear an apron 2. Protect my arms from splattering oil 3. Protect my sleeves from food residue - this is especially when I’m baking and flour gets on my sleeves.

Seems like the main downside is your body temperature may go up if you’re wearing an extra layer on your arms. However, I am envisioning a light weight material that is not tight around your arms (so air can still circulate). As for the ends of the arms, an elastic so that you can pull the sleeve up to desired length?

submitted by /u/mortymortymore
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/qGWQJkd

Comments