What to do with leftover beef oil/fat?

Alright so there I was baking some beef back ribs in the oven for a few hours, whip em out, and drain some of that yum yum oil fat into a container to finish off the ribs with some sauce and broil. While I was waiting, my soul demanded I grabbed the closest bread/carb (pita bread at the time) and dip it into the residual liquid gold. It. Was. Heavenly. But now I want to use it for something but not sure what. Should it be mixed with something to make a dip/spread or perhaps it's better used in other recipes as a replacement for butter? Just looking for advice on what most people consider a good use for it. I apologize if this is not the right subreddit for it! Long time viewer, first time poster.

submitted by /u/PolishAlan33
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/yPO2Ya6

Comments