Buying Natural Flavors for Protein Bar

Hello all, I have a cool idea for a protein bar, and I am looking to use natural flavors as one of the key ingredients for flavoring it. Having no sugar in the bar is a key piece of the product, and I am having trouble figuring our where to buy high quality natural flavors that don't have sugar in them.

I have tried LorAnn, but their products did not bring out any distinct flavor / may have not been of high enough quality. I have looked into buying other products, but they either have sugar in them, do not show their nutrition facts (and so I do not know whether they have sugar in them), or are difficult to buy.

Does anyone know where I can buy sugar-free high quality natural flavors?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Sub4Insta
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/VbvuYjH

Comments