would you buy an all stainless steel salad spinner?

Hi. I have yet to find my perfect salad spinner. I'm curious if there might be enough interest to mass produce such a thing. My goal is an all metal salad spinner that will last forever. No plastic or glass parts.

I would like to know what people would be willing to pay this product if it had a lifetime warranty against breaking and mechanical wear. Obviously, this will not be cheap. It will likely cost more than any home grade spinner. Please only comment if you're interested in the idea. Lastly, do people prefer a crank style or pump style to actuate spinning? I'm going to design my own, and a friend who is a machinist, will fabricate it. If there's a lot of interest, I might do a Kickstarter or just sell some in small batches. Thanks, and have fun in the kitchen!

submitted by /u/AngryApeMetalDrummer
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/xF2ebl0

Comments