Stand mixer technique help

I have a kitchenaid professional 5 plus and a permanently damaged hand. When imake higher hydration dough for pizza or like now making sticky/wetter sourdough cinnamon rolls i often find that the dough hook (the one that came with the machine) just swirls the inside of the dough. It leaves edges un mixed or unevenly mixed.

I have done the calibration of raising and lowering the bowl with the set screws and i continue to find that softer/wetter doughs just dont mix well. Doing this by hand is not an option. Buying another mixer is not an option. I have whisk and paddle attachments. I can buy another attachment. Is there a technique or equipment thing i can do to get this mixer tomix and knead my doughs for me?

submitted by /u/atomicskier76
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/svTUzBn

Comments