Sausages ballooned???

Not sure if this i the correct sub but, I did not knwo where else to go. So I have been buying the chicken sausages from trader joes for a while now and it has mostly been good. Usually I just use a pan with some oil, put a top on and cook it for 10 minutes and then serve. Normally the meat is either the same size or a little smaller when completed.

Today thought I do not know what happened. The meat instead of staying the same size ballooned to be about the size of an average hot dog. Which is really weird as they are typically only about as big as a half a finger at best so to see 12 big size hot dogs got me questioning if that meat I just bought is safe to eat.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Shrederjame
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/HVOf6iK

Comments