Close to a new recipe but need help

I’ve finally revived all the ingredients for my protein cupcakes including preservatives but am very uncertain of the instructions. I’ll give the recipe I’m using then what I’m wanting to add for guidance.

2 cups kodiak cake mix 1/4 cup packed brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 whole eggs 1/4 cup coconut oil 1-1/2 cups 2% milk

Wanting to add xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, amylase and soy lecithin.

Xanthan gum says 1/4-1/2 tsp per cup of gluten free powder

Potassium sorbate granules have no instruction

Amylase has no instructions

Soy lecithin powder only has measurements for taking as a supplement.

These cupcakes are needing preservatives for shipping in higher temps in uncontrolled temperature packaging. I am grateful for any insight

Here’s where I’m at so far but would like some reassurance

1 t xanthan gum 1-1/2 t soy lecithin powder 9 grams of amylase powder (unsure of this one) Potassium Sorbate I’m completely lost on And these are all on the assumption they can be combined

submitted by /u/xking_lionx
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/Q7T0RMv

Comments