What kitchen utensils do I need for time efficient meals ?

What kitchen supplies do I need to make meals that are time saving?

I will be on campus for 8 weeks. The dining halls are closed, so I’ll be cooking my lunch and dinner. I plan to work next to 40 hours a week. I don’t have the money to order take out all the time. I have an idea of what ingredients I’ll need, but not what utensils I’ll need for the time .

I have one bowl for my meal and a measuring cup. I know I need Tupperware containers, chopping boards, silverware so far, but I don’t know what else I’ll need to make cooking time efficient so I don’t have to cook all my meals EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

I would appreciate any advice you all have to offer.

Edit: I also have a microwave, oven, and a refrigerator.

submitted by /u/Ce_Tokyo
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/EJ3iB8S

Comments