Trying to come up with an elaborate dessert for a friend’s anniversary dinner. Could use a suggestion and critique.

So the dessert is supposed to be honey focused and he wants it to be a bit fancy because his wife has been obsessing over some cooking shows and instagrams.

So far I have a saffron, honey, and orange blossom ice cream, spiced apple gel dipped in caramelized white chocolate to make chocolate pebbles, and honeycomb candy to garnish.

I feel like it needs a cake, tart, or mousse to tie it together a bit but I’m running dry on ideas. Any suggestions? Also if you see any conflicts in the flavors listed could you please point them out. We’ll be doing a test taste run, but if you see anything you already know doesn’t work together I’d appreciate you saving my time by pointing it out.

submitted by /u/TerrytheMerry
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/M0Ur5I9

Comments