Can you bake in college ?

Im a junior to be senior. It’s already hard for me to bake at home because then I have to be in the kitchen near my family and they will start nonstop complaining to me about everything once they see me baking. (They aren’t always like that they just mostly are when I’m baking). Im simultaneously scared but excited to bake in college. I’m worried it may be too hard to find a good work environment (communal kitchens, etc). Im also worried it may be too expensive. Im planning on staying in state and living w my parents, but that’s not guaranteed. If I do leave Ill probably take my baking supplies with me (no one else bakes they were all my birthday gifts), but still it costs 10 dollars to bake a cake from scratch and I know all college students are “broke”. Have any of you guys baked in college? And how often did you do so?

submitted by /u/Severe-Document9292
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/76Hd95v

Comments