stabilizing whipped cream with pudding mix

Recently I made some homemade whipped cream and decided to try something different with it. Usually I just whip the cream (one cup of cream) and only add sugar but it kinda deflates gradually when left in the refrigerator a day or more so when I made some this time I added a Tbsp of vanilla pudding mix (I used Godiva brand white chocolate vanilla bean pudding mix) to the heavy whipping cream and also a Tbsp of powdered sugar. It turned out rather thick and stayed that way even overnight.

I just wondered whether any others had tried doing that too. It seemed to work out pretty well and I think it would be nice to use it if you had to pipe whipped cream onto a cake or dessert as it held shape easily and was a little thicker than ordinary whipped cream.

submitted by /u/coconut_donuts
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/rvL6IFm

Comments