ADVICE? From Fast Food to Fine Dining

Hey guys! In about a week I’m going to be starting as a basic line cook and also begin training for broiler/grill cook at a well-known fine dining steakhouse and I need as much advice on what to learn before I start. I’ve been a kitchen manager for almost two years now and know all food safety rules and basic cooking fundamentals I know how to cook meat somewhat (we only do chicken at my current job, but I’ve grilled fish and steaks and other stuff here and there at home) but I basically got the job because of my experience of kitchen management and their desperation for cooks. If anyone could throw some suggestions for things to learn or memorize like tips or anything that could help you would be saving my life!

submitted by /u/NovelDoughnut6029
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/ryXKPIb

Comments