Help with fried chicken.

Hello. I got 2 questions regarding fried chicken and was hoping you guys could help me.

Regarding the chicken. I'm trying to make chicken fingers from chicken breasts. They are fresh and not brined in buttermilk due to allergies.

Question 1, how can I have salt be more evenly distributed on the flour mixture? I mix it with a whisk, but some pieces come alot saltyer than others.

Question 2, how can I make the flour dredge stick better to the chicken. Some parts do and others there's a clear space between the flour and the chicken, which doesn't look cooked. Before, I used a pre-made seasoned flour that stuck really well but I can no longer have it due to the amount of spices it had.

submitted by /u/leomilla22
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3tFdZ3R

Comments