Best butter for everyday use?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best types of butter are for every day uses. We go through a lot of butter, and use it (alongside olive oil) for various purposes such as sautéing vegetables, baked goods, spread on breads, making caramel, etc. we currently use Kerrygold butter for everything (aside from cooking at higher heats, then I will use clarified butter or another oil), but I have no idea whether there is a better type of butter to use out there. I know there are various types of butter out there, including: -Cultured butter -Amish butter -Sweet cream butter/American butter -European butter

What are your butter preferences? Do you like to use certain types of butter for certain purposes (ie kerrygold for spreading or sautéing, sweet cream for baking)?

My main concerns are maintaining a rich, buttery taste when necessary and making my dishes as delicious as possible.

submitted by /u/sunseaandme
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3o9d0p9

Comments