Forgot to cook my chickpeas

I had a cup of dried chickpeas soaking for about 12 hrs. After I got home and got to cooking dinner I drained and rinsed them. I was pretty hungry and waiting for things to cook so I dressed them up. When I was done adding everything I was about to try them before letting it marinate in the fridge. Went to take a bite and realized I jumped the gun and forgot to freaking cook them lol.

Is there anyway I can salvage these without destroying all the goodness I put into it? I tried one and they definitely need cooking but I'm not sure if adding more of the liquid ingredients might aid the process over a day or two.

There is olive oil, rw vinegar, lemon zest and a little juice, dry seasonings, fresh parsley, red onion, dried cranberries, kalamata olives, agave.

submitted by /u/baconnaire
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3FQ8ulG

Comments