Marinated Solomon's Seal

There is an Armenian store near me (I'm in the US) and normally I buy eggplant spread and sprats or other tasty treats for my summer cold snack trays. I love to add variety to standard meat and cheese trays. Today I decided to be adventurous and buy Marinated Solomon's Seal, which I had never heard of, not being Armenian. So, I think I am posting to ask for input on how these might be used, and ideas of serving them. Just eat cold with my charcuterie? Cook with them? The merchant said they are tender and delicate. Someone who knows about these marinaded wonders, please speak up. I welcome input!

I've yet to open the jar. Online search doesn't say much, except don't eat most of the plant except young chutes, which is what I have here. Apparently the rest of the plant, berries included, is poisonous. Brand I got is Artfood, fyi.

submitted by /u/analogpursuits
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3DBaUo7

Comments