What's the best way to prepare my chicken to go with this Tikka Masala cooking sauce?

I'm a pretty inexperienced cook that's doesn't really know what he's doing. I'm sure there are other ways to cook chicken that extend past baking it, but I don't know what they are. I have a jar of Tikka Masala cooking sauce and a chicken breast. I have a lot of different spices (that extend to what Meijer has) and no dietary restrictions. I don't know if "cooking sauce" is a marketing term or if I'm intended to cook the chicken in the sauce. I need to turn this chicken breast and jar of sauce into a tasty meal for one (I'm limited on veggies right now so it'll be green beans). Whats the best method of cooking the chicken in this scenario and what should I season it with? My belly and I thank you in advance.

Edit: The chicken breast is boneless and has been brining in salt water for a little over an hour.

submitted by /u/Stoic_Stranger
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3x4RdBo

Comments