Handmade Pasta Ahead of Time

I'm looking to make some pasta by hand for 10-12 people over July 4th. I've made pasta several times before, but for this event I'd like to make it ahead of time to not stress when it comes time to put dinner together.

What I'm wondering is what is the best storage method that will not change or ruin the pasta, probably 3 or so days in advance? I intend to make egg based pasta, so I was thinking of making it and freezing it right after. My main concern is that it will get oversaturated as it cools down, or get sticky and not cook correctly later.

Following the rules here, I'm not looking for safety advice, just how to preserve the integrity of the noodle after preparing them :)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/slackwill
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3A2etSl

Comments