Momofuku Milk Bar Birthday Cake Recipe Equipment Help

So I'm going to be making Christina Tosi's infamous milk bar birthday cake. Here is the recipe

I have all the edible ingredients needed to make the cake. The problem is that I don't have the exact equipment. The recipe calls for a 13 x 9" baking sheet, 6" cake ring, and 2 strips of acetate. All of which I don't have

For the acetate, I was thinking of using parchment paper instead.

But for the other two pieces of equipment, I can't think of substitutes. The closest things I thought that could come off as substitutes are 3 8" cake pans and a 9 x 12" metal baking pan.

Would I need to buy new equipment or should I try to squeeze with what I have?

submitted by /u/Tododorki123
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3uuDjGz

Comments