Masala Chai layer cake ideas

Hello fellows! I need help/advice on how to go about making a Masala chai or Masala-spiced carrot cake! Would it be like making a regular spiced cake as a base and then shredding in carrots. Or using the standard recipe for a carrot cake and “seasoning” it as normal.

I’ve never successfully made my own cake recipe. When looking on YT I found a bunch of Masala recipes but their eggless and i would hate to assume the egg count and it comes out dense or waste ingredients.

I have so many ideas in my head about this cake and the frosting as well.

Ooo! Also, I have the ingredients to make Masala chai (fennel seed, cardamom pods, star anise, black pepper corn, ginger powder, cinnamon?) but just not the black tea leaves.

Please any advice or a point in the right direction will be much appreciated!!

submitted by /u/No_Adhesiveness_4138
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3yLQ5DZ

Comments