Efficient way to cook Chinese/asian food?

I love American Chinese, Indian Chinese , Thai and Indonesian food.

What I want to do is do a stir fry of chicken, shrimp and veggies every so often. I’m on a low carb diet.

The problem is that I don’t have the mental energy to look at a menu, gather all items and then cook often.

I want to create a kit so that I can find most things at one place.

Any tips on what I should put in the kit and how to be more efficient with the process ? Are their things that I can to to prep and refrigerate/ freeze so that they comes handy ?

Can I buy anything from store that will reduce my work without foregoing the taste ?

I know this is a broad question but any tips to standardize the process will help !

submitted by /u/idotdot
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3c04Fhk

Comments