Didn't wash hands between cooking raw beef and handling lettuce and cheese... is it likely that I'll get sick?

Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm a little paranoid. I was making tacos with some raw ground beef and I (just barely) touched the meat before cooking it. After it was cooked I put the rest of the ingredients onto my tacos without washing my hands in between. I have pretty intense health anxiety and a serious aversion to food poisoning and I'm just wondering if this was a big mistake or something that just kinda happens and I'm worrying too much. Any insight is appreciated! Definitely don't want to be waking up and getting really sick tonight.

submitted by /u/busted-knees
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3tZCu8U

Comments