How can I "reshape" and "recook" store bought marshmallows?

I'm probably going to have to experiment and figure this out myself, but I thought maybe pastry chefs already have a normal way they do it. . . .

Say I have a bag of Kraft mini marshmallows, only I want jumbo Kraft marshmallows. How could I combine those mini marshmallows to make them exactly like the big ones?

And vice-versa.

I basically want to be able to reshape marshmallows the way you would chocolate, so I can have big ones, small ones, different shapes and colors, etc., without ruining the taste and texture of store bought marshmallows. I want it to completely indistinguishable from limited edition varieties of Kraft marshmallows that aren't available in stores.

submitted by /u/0111010101
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/37QGeRS

Comments