I just quiet my job steady kitchen job due to lack of fulfillment ,am I doing the right thing?

I had worked in a retirement community kitchen for awhile now, the pay was ok, job incredibly easy, and super close to home. But I was not in the slightest happy, quality was a huge drop from my last job and I barely did any real cooking. Due to the pandemic I have been pushed to stay because of job security but today I put in my two weeks because I was able to get a position at a nice bar about 30min from where I live. The pay is better, they have a super loyal customer basis and their menu is really nice. I have multiple fears like not being good enough, and job security due to covid-19. I want to be able to cut it at this new place and I love what they do there, I want to be good enough.

submitted by /u/RhinestoneJacket97
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3o944O3

Comments