Culinary School Practicum HELP!

I am a beginning culinary school student and I NEED your recommendation. I am in culinary school not to become a chef but because I want to be the hostess with the mostest. SOMEDAY. I have my first practicum on Thursday and I have to do an airline chicken breast with some sort of pan sauce and with a soup that starts with a veloute sauce. I am totally ignorant in terms of what kind of soup (veloute based) would complement my airline chicken breast and what kind of sauce should I make to go with the chicken breast (which I have to cut up and bone from after I prove that I can truss it). I know all this sounds horribly simple to all your professionals......but I just cannot picture what kind of soup to make and what to do with my airline chicken breast in terms of a sauce. I am supposed to make two plates and serve one to my teacher and one to myself and he will evaluate. I would like to put in a respectable presentation and I just cannot picture what kind of soup and what kind of sauce - can you make any suggestions?

submitted by /u/nancyinsc
[link] [comments]

from AskCulinary https://ift.tt/3lkMcxD

Comments