I never use my All-Clad and could use some feedback

Years ago, I purchased a set of All-Clad cookware. Beautiful, non-stock shiny pots and pans. I use the pots (a 2 and 4 quart) regularly but I haven’t touched the small or large frying pans in years. As I mentioned, they are non-stick and I’ve found that when I do use them, it’s a constant battle of preventing burnt food. Plus the cleanup is a pain. I hate that I wanted these pans for years and now they just sit there. Does anyone else have the same struggle with non-stick pans and, if so, how do you use them properly? I’ve read that when using All-Clad, the heat should be reduced. I’m open to suggestions and thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/IfIamSoAreYou
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/3cDTbyV

Comments