Need help with Converting Recipe Ingredients

So I found a great Chinese dumpling recipethat I want to try. One major ingredient specified is 250g Ground Pork. However, I want to change that to 456g since that's the portion size I have. The problem is I'm not sure how to adjust the portion sizes of the remaining ingredients, which all use different measurement units.

Is there a tool where a recipe can be entered, then you can adjust the portion size of one item, and the tool will auto-adjust the remaining ingredient portions accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or know of a website or excel template that does this work for you. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/ariel4050
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2ET6zT0

Comments