Best meat slicer

I just started working for a high-end grocery store and they have two meat slicers, neither of them are really great. They eat up prosciutto and anything else that isn't a hard salami. I worked in a place previously that had a Breville meat slicer that we used for everything, from the softest meat to blocks of swiss. It's the only one I've ever used, but the new place I'm working for has a huge overhead and we could get a top range meat slicer. I think they should get one really good one instead of depending on two so/so ones.

What is the best all around meat slicer that would last a really long time (I'm totally committed to sharpening the blade). Anyone have one that they swear by?

submitted by /u/SurroundedByMoose
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/34BHCqb

Comments