What is a good information source for someone more dense than x-mas fruit cake?

Hello AskCulinary,

To start with while I am a good gardener I am mostly inept in the kitchen. I can make chilli, 50% decent stir-fry, etc.

I Really want to learn the basics of cooking, but due to time restraints (9-5 work, wife, child, pets, life stuff) it would most likely need to be youtube or other online sources that I can consume when I can grab a few free minutes.

I have looked into some and while they seem to have a lot of good information they use a lot of terms that go well over my head and create a backlog of work to google them and look through articles. Any suggestions of basic learn sources would be Very appreciated.

Thanks much!

submitted by /u/alwaysthevillain
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/3ghiW9d

Comments