Is there anything wrong with my chocolate chip cookies?

So I’ll paste my recipe at the end(it’s pretty basic), but I’ve been told that my cookies are a bit too sweet (but to be fair, the only person that has said that was my mom and she doesn’t like sweets) I wanna try reducing the sugar but I don’t want my cookies to turn out too crispy. How do I adjust my recipe so it’s still soft but less sweet? And if you’d make any changes to my recipe, what would you change? I’d appreciate any pointers!

  • [ ] 1 Egg
  • [ ] 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour
  • [ ] 1/2 tsp Baking soda
  • [ ] 1/4 cup Brown sugar, packed light
  • [ ] 3/4 cup dark Chocolate chips
  • [ ] 1/4 tsp Salt
  • [ ] 1 tsp Vanilla
  • [ ] 1/2 cup White sugar
  • [ ] 8 tbsp melted butter, salted
submitted by /u/sumbitchonreddit
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/3bSUfhw

Comments