How to make this crappy whole wheat pasta taste better?

I bought some whole wheat pasta from Walmart, I don’t normally buy from Walmart but it was the only place I could schedule pick up from. Made some a few nights ago and it was pretty awful. What I did was just some broccoli and garlic I cooked in the skillet , a little bit of grated Parmesan and finished with olive oil and lemon. It was barely edible and I ended up throwing out half of it. I have very limited ingredients at the moment but I Can add some stuff to my next shopping list. I really don’t want to just waste the rest of the pasta I have (bought a couple boxes of it). But I have no idea how to make it taste decent. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/buurd
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/35f94bv

Comments