What's the best way to reheat roasted chicken that was refrigerated?

Roast chicken is a great meal that I learned about recently, and when it's fresh out of the oven, it tastes amazing. The skin is crispy, the meat is juicy, and the flavor is very nice. However, after I refrigerate it for even a day, I'm left with soggy skin and meat that just doesn't taste good. I just read about the warmed-over flavor and was wondering if there is any way to reasonably avoid this.

I would reheat the chicken in an oven, but my oven is quite old and takes a very long time to heat up. Is it worth investing in some kitchen appliance (e.g. toaster oven, rotisserie, etc.), and if so which one? Thanks

submitted by /u/mantrapantra
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2wUcweE

Comments