Need advice for toddler party for icing and cupcakes (xposted)

vanilla cake

frosting

Hi everyone,

Need: 50ish cupcakes

1 3 layered 9 inch cake

Looking for most efficient way to do this. I presume I can’t double/triple cake recipe (or can I?) and I will need to make each batter separately, but is there a way to double/triple the frosting without compromising the recipe? I’m assuming I will need to at least triple both but I’m not sure.

Also, I plan to make the frosting 3 days prior to the party and store in fridge, and the cakes the day prior, then pipe the morning of. Anything I’m missing with this plan? I have a newborn so finding time efficient ways to do this will be super helpful.

THANK YOU FRIENDS!

submitted by /u/YANMDM
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/2wCGTpH

Comments