Chocolate Protein Pancakes

Hey everyone. I'd like to make chocolate protein pancakes, but the recipes I've found are these weird concoctions that don't involve anything in a normal pancake (I think they were supposed to be vegan or something?). When I've tried in the past to just substitute some of the flour with protein powder, it didn't go well. Here's what I have:

chocolate protein powder

Hershey's cocoa powder

hot chocolate mix (Swiss Miss packets, got the giant box and am maybe halfway through it)

flour

baking powder

baking soda

eggs

milk

butter

granulated sugar

powdered sugar

brown sugar

honey

I want them to be as close to normal pancakes as possible, but still have a decently chocolate taste. Anybody have any experience with this?

submitted by /u/oyuno_miyumi
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/3cbCcDP

Comments