What are pot stickers supposed to taste/look like once done?

I've never had a pot sticker before, my family was into quick and easy. But I like to try new things. Unfortunately, that a lot of trying and not knowing if it's right or not. I've followed the instructions, but I think added too much water? The pot stickers are still a little soft and not crunchy. Are they supposed to be this way?

Please have Mercy, I couldn't could this question online and I feel a little rediculous for asking.

I made the dough, roll it out, added fillings, and browned the bottom. After two minutes, I pour a 1/4 cup of water and covered. After 3 minutes I lifted the lid and let the water boil out.

submitted by /u/Ladyleto
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/37sodqo

Comments