I need help with roasted pablanos!

I've made them many times but think I might be doing something wrong. I broil them in the oven until they are black on all sides, then I throw them in a plastic bag (usually the produce bag they came in), and let them steam and cool down for 10 minutes or so. I'm able to peel and de-seed them easily - but they end up overwhelmingly WET! Is this normal?? I usually have to spend a long time patting them down to get some of the moisture out, but I'm wondering if this is because of my method of cooking them or if I did something wrong in the process? They taste great, but the moisture is too much sometimes and it waters down whatever I'm putting them in. How do I dry them or cook them in a way where they don't end up drenched?

submitted by /u/ChRo1989
[link] [comments]

from A place to become a better cook and share your culinary knowledge https://ift.tt/3aUsDbz

Comments