What game from the last decade do you think was very underrated?

Sometimes you find a great game that seems to have flow under everyone's radar or maybe you try out something that was met with lukewarm critical reception only to try it yourself and fall in love with it. What game released between the beginning of 2010 and the end of 2019 do you think was highly underrated?

For me it was Prey. The game reviewed decently (82 on Metacritic on PC). I didn't really care for Arkane Studios Dishonored games so I ended up not playing until I saw a video from a reviewer I greatly respect who described Prey as the best Bioshock game. I picked it up on the next sale and was blown away by how great the game was. The setting was phenomenal, the world-building was wonderful, the gameplay and exploration rewarded thinking outside of the box. I absolutely loved it.

submitted by /u/GeneralApathy
[link] [comments]

from top scoring links : Games https://ift.tt/37mLCZB

Comments